For the purposes of this policy. Klaveness Digital AS defines the term “Visitor” as the individual that visits our front-end websites, https://klavenessdigital.com, https://cargovalue.com and http://digital.klaveness.com/.
Any information stored on our platform is treated as confidential. All information is stored securely and is accessed by authorised personnel only. Klaveness Digital AS implements and maintains appropriate technical, security and organisational measures to protect Personal Data against unauthorised or unlawful processing and use, and against accidental loss, destruction, damage, theft or disclosure.
The following section covers the collection and processing of data on website Visitors.
2. The data we process and the purposes of the processing
Klaveness Digital AS gathers data about visits to the websites, including number of Visitors and visits, geo-location data, length of time spent on the site, pages clicked on or where Visitors have come from.
Klaveness Digital AS uses the collected data to communicate and customise content for Visitors and to improve its websites by analysing how Visitors navigate the sites.
Furthermore, Klaveness Digital AS may collect and process any Personal Data that you volunteer to us in our websites’ forms, such as when you sign up for information and newsletters. Such Personal Data may include your IP address, first and last names, your email address, telephone number, job title and areas of interest or certain information about the company you are working for (company name and address). Klaveness Digital AS uses your Personal Data in order to be able to provide you with the services that you sign up for, such as sending you relevant information and newsletters.
Klaveness Digital AS’ processing of Personal Data is based on your explicit consent, which forms the legal basis for Klaveness Digital AS’ processing of your Personal Data. Kindly note that any consent will be voluntary, and may at any time be withdrawn by you by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, if you do not grant the requested consent to the processing of your Personal Data, you may not use some of the services provided on the sites.
3. Sharing of Personal Data
Klaveness Digital AS may share your data with third party service vendors or contractors (data processors) to provide a requested service or in order to analyse the Visitor behavior on its website.
We will only use data processors that can provide sufficient guarantees regarding the confidentiality and security of your data. We will have written contracts with them which provide assurances regarding the protection that they will give to your data and their compliance with our data security standards and international transfer restrictions.
4. Retention and deletion
Klaveness Digital AS will not retain data longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected (see above) or as required by applicable laws or regulations. When unsubscribing to a service or when your user account is terminated or expires, all Personal Data collected through the platform will be deleted as required by applicable law.
5. Your rights as a data subject
As a data subject, you have the following rights concerning our processing of your Personal Data:
- You have the right to find out exactly what Personal Data we have stored about you, and the right to request access to your Personal Data. You have also the right to correct any errors or delete data which may be inaccurate.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to any processing for which you have previously given that consent.
- Subject to certain conditions, you have the right to object to or ask us to restrict our data processing of your Personal Data, for example if you think that the Personal Data is inaccurate.
- Subject to certain conditions, you are also entitled, on certain grounds, to have your Personal Data erased, for example if you think that the information we are processing is inaccurate, or the processing is unlawful.
- Data portability - subject to certain conditions, you are entitled to receive the data which you have provided to us and which is processed by us by automated means, in a commonly-used machine readable format.
- If you consider that we are in breach of our obligations under data protection laws, you may lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Authority.
6. For further information
If you have any further questions regarding the data Klaveness Digital AS collects, or how we use it, feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com.